Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Recovery Is Complete

With today's two-hour ride, I pronounce myself cured of last week's cold. It was an easy but not too easy 29-mile ride. Felt good but I ended up taking two naps afterwards. These post-ride naps, while nice, are really trashing my post-workout productivity.

I did a run yesterday. I've decided that I really need to start aiming to run each week. Some weeks I won't be able to but better to miss a weekly run than a bi-weekly run, which is what's happening now. That and I am not making any progress so it's time to try something new.

So now that I'm cured it'll be back to the pool on Tuesday and Thursday. My light came back so I can do my hill workouts Wednesday mornings. Looks like I have sixty eight miles of rides planned for next weekend. Yep, back on track.

No comments: